Year 3 Home Learning
On this page, you will find lots of home learning activities for you to do whilst school is shut.In addition to these activities, homework will also be set as usual on the homework page. Please try and do some of these activities each day. You have been given a pink exercise book with all the passwords you will need to access online activities; use your book for completing the home learning work. The following is a list of possible activities for you to do:
Scroll down this page to find the following:
- Useful links.
- Weekly home learning activities information sheet.
- White Rose Maths worksheets. For the teaching video please click on this link https://whiterosemaths.com/homelearning/year-3/
- Classroom Secrets Home Learning Pack- A new pack will be added each week. Lots of Maths and English activities to keep you busy (answer book is underneath- no cheating though!) Use your pink exercise book to record your answers.
- Times tables games- fun ways to keep practising your times tables!
- Project- all information for your project can be found on this page.
- Summer-themed Maths activity booklet.
- Summer-themed Maths activity booklet answers.
- Summer-themed English activity booklet.
- Summer-themed English activity booklet answers.
- English comprehension- a new comprehension is added each Monday.
- History- The Romans.
- Geography- Florida.
- RE- Mrs Irving has sent some work about Hinduism for this half term.
- Talk for writing English booklet.
- Summer Holiday activities
Useful links for daily activities
These are activities which are being released online, this is not a suggested schedule, many of these are streamed live, but can be watched later:
9.00am - PE with Joe Wicks https://youtu.be/6v-a_dpwhro
10.00am - Maths with Carol Vorderman www.themathsfactor.com
11.00am - English with David Walliams https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
12.00pm - Lunch (cooking with Jamie Oliver) https://www.jamieoliver.com/feat…/category/get-kids-cooking/
1.00pm - Music with Myleene Klass https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh2wgJ5tOrixYBn6jFXsXQ
1.30pm - Dance with Darcey Bussel https://twitter.com/diversedance…/status/1241098264373592065
2.00pm - History with Dan Snow (free for 30-days) https://tv.historyhit.com/signup/package
4.00pm - Home Economics with Theo Michaels (Mon/Wed/Fri) https://www.instagram.com/theocooks
For a full list and more details, go to: https://skintdad.co.uk/free-online-classes-for-kids/
Weekly Home Learning Activities- week beginning Monday 13th July
White Rose Maths worksheets- Week beginning Monday 13th July
Please remember to watch the teaching video before doing the worksheets. The video for each lesson can be found by following this link to the White Rose Maths website:
White Rose Maths answers- Week beginning Monday 13th July
Classroom Secrets Home Learning pack for week beginning 13/7/20
This week is French week!
Below is the answer booklet for the Classroom Secrets Home Learning pack for week beginning 13/7/20- no cheating!
Times tables games
Summer-themed Maths Booklet
Summer-themed Maths Booklet ANSWERS
Summer-themed English Booklet
Summer-themed English Booklet - ANSWERS
English Comprehension- Week beginning Monday 13th July
Answers are on pages 5 and 6- no cheating!
History- The Romans
A message from Mrs Irving- RE work on Hinduism
Weeks beginning Monday 6th and Monday 13th July
- Please have a look at the different Hindu recipes (you can find them below) and have a go with an adult to help. I have made the chapattis and they are delicious with a curry!
Can you design a Hindu menu?
Talk for Writing booklet- "Unicorns Uncovered"
Weeks beginning Monday 29th June and Monday 6th July
Summer Holiday Activities
|Open Air Theatre.pdf||Download|
|Party Games To Play.pdf||Download|
|Sizzling Summer Science Blowing Balloons and Soda Fountains.pdf||Download|
|Sizzling Summer Science Slime.pdf||Download|
|Sizzling Summer Science Water Walking.pdf||Download|
|Tropical Drinks Pink Hawaiian Smoothie.pdf||Download|
|Tropical Party Drinks Sunset Red.pdf||Download|