Go Wild in Windermere 2021!
Wednesday 30th June- Friday 2nd July 2021
Feeling very optimistic, I have now booked our Windermere residential; we will depart on Wednesday 30th June and return on Friday 2nd July. I have left the ‘Go Wild in Windermere 2019’ page on the website so that you can see what we got up to when we last went; the trip itinerary will remain the same for 2021 but will clearly only take place if it is safe to do so.
You will find information about the trip itinerary and approximate cost below. We are asking for a deposit of £40 and then the rest of the payment can be spread out over several months. Please could deposits be sent in via eeZee trip by Monday 11th January 2021. If the trip can’t take place then you will be refunded any money already paid. More detailed information regarding the trip will follow nearer the time!
The trip will include:
- Two nights at the Windermere Youth Hostel (on a sole occupancy corridor)
- Two evening meals & full breakfast each morning
- Two packed lunches
- All transport
- Instructor led ‘bush crafts’ in the forest
- A day visit to Brockhole including an instructor led Tree Top Trek!
- Two evenings of forest adventure
- A day trip to the South Lakes Safari Zoo
I will endeavour to keep the cost to £150 per child; however, as you will appreciate, this amount is subject to change depending on numbers and final costings of activities.
Please have a look at the "Go Wild in Windermere 2019" page which will show you what we got up to when we last went!