Go Wild in Windermere 2021!
Year 3 Residential trip to Windermere- June 2021
Hopefully, I would like to give all Year 3 children an opportunity to participate in a 3 day/ 2 night residential trip to Windermere in June 2021. Obviously, given the current situation, I just don’t know whether this will be possible but I’m going to get us booked in and keep my fingers crossed! You will find information about the trip itinerary and approximate cost below. We usually ask for a deposit of £40 and then the rest of the payment can be spread out over several months. However, please don’t send any deposits in for the time being- I will let you know when we require any payments.
The trip will include:
• Two nights at the Windermere Youth Hostel (on a sole occupancy corridor)
• Two evening meals & full breakfast
• Two packed lunches
• All transport
• Instructor led ‘bush crafts’ in the forest
• A day visit to Brockhole including a Tree Top Trek!
• Two evenings of forest adventure
• A day trip to the South Lakes Safari Zoo
I will endeavour to keep the cost to £150 per child; however, as you will appreciate, this amount is subject to change depending on numbers and final costings of activities.
Please have a look at the "Go Wild in Windermere 2019" page which will show you what we got up to last year!