Year 3 Curriculum- Spring Term 2021
• Fiction texts- Power of reading texts with related activities
• Non-fiction texts- Power of reading texts (including instructions and explanations, non-chronological reports, newspaper reports, letters.)
• Poetry- creating images.
• SPaG (spelling, punctuation and grammar) weekly lesson.
• Handwriting- weekly lesson.
• Guided reading- daily activities.
Maths (first half term)
- Money- pounds, pence (and conversions) adding and subtracting money and giving change
- Statistics- tally charts, pictograms, bar charts and tables
- Rocks and soils
History- The Romans